For example we had an event scheduled for Sat. the individual in charge came in Friday night to set-up; once they left I stayed even later to finish getting everything ready for some of the other events that we had going on the next day as well. I then had to be back to work earlier then usual (6:00 AM) to accommodate the individual who was here setting-up.
This is how our conversation went when I saw her the next morning.
Me: Good Morning.
Her: Hi, Did you get any sleep last night?
Me: Not Really.
Her: Welcome to my life.
See, what does that mean? What do you think it means? Is this statement positive or negative. I would love to hear what you think.
I think it can go either way! I think we can all handle different things and sometimes it is hard for someone to be able to fathom dealing with certain situations. So they are saying "Welcome to my life, this is what I deal with." :) OR, it is just peoples way of complaining without being all negative and actually saying "My life sucks." Either one. :)
ReplyDelete