Friday, September 10, 2010

The Goofy in All of us...

I have been showing my goofy side a lot lately. We had an event at our building where there was a photo booth we got to try out. There is just something about stepping into a photo booth that gives you the go ahead to act like a complete goof ball.


Also have you ever played that board game CRANIUM?? Well, a group of us got together to play the other day, I definitely get wrapped up in the intensity of the game. After the game was over I can't believe that I actually let people see that side of me but there it is, can't take it back now.

It's been interesting moving to a new place not knowing anyone. You have the ability to be a totally different person, We all have different sides that we show certain people or there are certain people who bring out our different sides. I have found it interesting to find which sides are showing as I get acquainted down here. I have definitely shown my goofy side:)~ I've also been finding other sides of myself that either didn't exist or that have just been dormant. Maybe I'll share more about my thoughts on my next post.

3 comments:

  1. Love and miss you friend. Cute pictures. I love Cranium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo booths, and cranium, and crazy people! :) I think we should play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need any 'crazy pills', let me know...i think i can maybe track some down for you
    :p

    ReplyDelete